Just like you we are closely monitoring new developments regarding covid-19 (Coronavirus). The health and safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance.
Therefore, we have decided to raise our already high standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher. You can count on us to be a leader in meeting the challenge of the Coronavirus.
What are we doing differently:
We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Oakland County Health Department.
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitation safety procedures in both guest-facing, back-of-house, and brewery areas. We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout all public, back-of-house, and brewery locations
- Public touch points, such as door handles, buttons, and knobs are cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day
- Tables and bar are cleaned and sanitized frequently
- Menus are cleaned and sanitized after each use
All departments have implemented hand washing or sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during employee’s shift
- All employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures.
- Employees are instructed to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to work area.
- Proper procedures are posted in back-of-house and brewery work areas.
All Griffin Claw Brewing Company employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
If any employee were to be diagnosed as having Coronavirus, they would be placed on a medical leave of absence for the duration of a physician-mandated treatment.